The use of cloth filters has been a traditional preparation method since 1920 in Japan. The advantages: Sustainable and reusable. Valuable coffee oils pass through the filter for a clear aroma and a richer result .
How to use
1. Before first use please boil the coffee filters briefly in hot water.
2. Prepare coffee as usual. Use the fabric coffee filters instead of the previous paper filters.
3. After the brewing process, let the filter cool down.
4. Empty the filter and rinse it thoroughly with hot water. Then hang it up to dry.
5. Disinfect the filter in boiling water for a few minutes every 4 weeks to dissolve any residue .
100% cotton GOTS certified
There are 2 products.